Sonntag, 1. Mai 2011

3rd place challenge fuerteventura



after my DNF at abu dhabi, I was looking forward to show, that I can do it better :-)
training was fine during the last weeks and I was confident coming into this challenge race!
the course here at fuerteventura is tough and the wetter conditions can make it even tougher...we had to fight with a downpour during the bike leg, but it could be worse, at least the strong canary winds were acceptable during the am!
I felt strong during the swim and especially during the bike, and I had a solid run with some margine to improve!
as always the organization of the challenge race was great and I can recommend this race to those looking for a tough course, where each athlete has to fight for his own and drafting is not an option!

Keine Kommentare: