Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011

IM hawaii 2011.....spectator only




next monday I'm leaving for kona with strange emotions: after 6 x participating in the pro race (2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, 2009, 2010) this will be my first year as a spectator!

at the beginning of the season 2011 I decided to not take part at the chase for the WTC qualifying points for two simply, but important reasons: at the age of 40 my body needs more recovery and to rush from one race to another for collecting point wouldn't allow me to recover as much as I need....and the second reason is I'm working a lot on my coaching company pro train, so I can not afford to cruise the globe all the time!

but I will go there to stay tuned to the most important race of the year, for our athletes racing there and to support the opening of the Biestmilch USA activity, and also meet my great sponsors Nutrilife Sport, 2xU, CeepoProfile Design, GU Energy and ISM

so next week...stay tuned for all the news coming directly from kailua-kona :-)

1 Kommentar:

Linda hat gesagt…

..waiting for your news :-D ....